1) There are reports that Apple stock holds key to end market slide, that the markets can’t turn around until Apple is going up, because the markets are being driven by the tech stocks, and Apple is the lead technology stock. In the last two months, Apple stock has lost 25% of its value.
2) While home values have continued rising, the gains have shrunk to their lowest amount in the last two years.
3) Economy tiny houses are being offered in Silicon Valley costing $280,000. The houses are prefabricated units.
4) GM has spent $10 billion dollars in buying back its stock, but then cut jobs to save $4.5 billion dollars.
5) 27 NOV 18 Stock market closings:
Dow 24,748.73 up 108.49
Nasdaq 7,082.70 up 0.85
S&P 500 2,682.17 up 8.72
10 Year Yield: down at 3.06%
Oil: up at $52.02