End of the year review for(2018)….. THE CAST Podcast or the #gangangang, Sammy BE & Luisa L. (missing Savannah Bee this episode), closed out the year with a bang.
gang discussed various topics that happened in 2018 and their thoughts
and views on certain topics. They also had a special guest, Busta Scher @Bustacher, who is a young social media talent on the world wide web.
Busta is the young social media talent, who actually develops social media for the NBA. He created an online platform called HoopsNation @HoopsNation; that focuses on high caliber star quality high school, college basketball recruits, along with NBA superstardom. His platform has allowed him to be the premier “social media go to guy” for the NBA (National Basketball Association).
This is an end of year wrap up for 2018, that you don’t want to miss.. Happy New Year 2019 by the way…..
Online Platforms To Check Out:
4) www.EconomicandFinanceReport.com (Economic & Finance Blog)
5) www.soundcloud.comEconomic-FinanceReport (Podcast/Online Show)
6)www.youtube.com/channel/UCWZo5bug…Nlb2VRfDCQ/videos (EFR.Tv Youtube)
7)www.SammyBuysHomes.com (Real Estate Investment)
8) www.TraderSoul.com (Financial Trading Website)
1) Analysis estimate there is a 40% chance of a recession in 2019.
2) Analysis cut the 2019 earnings forecast by more than half. While still growing, earnings are growing at a slower rate than expected from 2018.
3) This next year will be a make or break for fifteen international corporations. They are Bayer, Sears, BT, Tesco, Deutsche Bank, GlaxoSmithKline, Tat Motors, Ford, EDF, Goldman Sachs, General Motors, Huawei, Facebook, Air France – KLM, and RWE. Of interest is the number of automotive manufactures in trouble.
4) 31 DEC 18 Stock market closing:
Dow 23,327.46 up 265.06
Nasdaq 6,635.28 up 50.76
S&P 500 2,506.85 up 21.11
10 Year Yield: down at 2.69%
Oil: up at $45.81
Wrap up of 2018 episode, Sammy BE (Bizman Bassey), James Lyman & on the boards, magic Jon Don Sterling. The trio discussed topics and issues ranging from economy, business, trade, and a little politics, for the year of 2018.
Sammy and James spoke on the trade policies with China, the new USMCA Trade Agreement between USA, Mexico, & Canada (replacing of NAFTA). Problems that may have handicapped General Motors (GM); Saudi Arabia policy & reporter death of Jamal Khashoggi. The gentlemen ended of the 2018 year speaking of the improving US economy (GDP) and the new Congress (Democratic House, Republican led Senate), that will be entering in January 2019.
This a mouthful that you don’t want to miss, ending of 2018 wrap up episode…. Happy New Year… See You In 2019
Website Platforms To Check Out:
3) www.Economic&FinanceReport.com (Economic & Finance Blog Site)
4) www.soundcloud.com/Economic-FinanceReport (Podcast/Online Show)
5)www.youtube.com/channel/UCWZo5bug…Nlb2VRfDCQ/videos (EFR.Tv Youtube Ch)
6)www.SammyBuysHomes.com (Real Estate Investment)
7) www.TraderSoul.com (Financial Trading Website)