Breaking News: Tesla Inc market value has now surpassed both legendary Ford Motors and General Motors company market values combined.
January 8, 2020 (Wednesday) Tesla Inc had a market cap of $89 billion, approx 2 more billion dollars then Ford Motors ($50 billion) and General Motors ($37 billion) combined.
Many of Tesla Inc’s attributes for rising market cap has to be with a profitable 3rd quarter the electrical auto maker had; also surpassing auto deliveries in the Chinese market, while also having its stock more then double over the past few months. These all seem to be contributing factors to its increased market cap currently.
With all the accolades Tesla has achieved, there are skeptics in the investment community who believe the company will not able to sustain cash flow nor provide more profitability in the next few years.
New snapping, dissing, cracking jokes battle competition….. 1st episode had @powerofcaptainravel (Raheem Hamilton) VS. @mickeyhousley (Mickey Housley) going at it, for the dissing and snapping title, in these NYC streets…. CHECK THE BATTLE OUT ABOVE……….
The Platforms: IG/Twit: @ecofiretv Soundcloud.com/Economic-FinanceReport EconomicandFinanceReport.com
1) Major drug makers such as Pfizer, GlaxoSmithKline and Sanofi have plans to raise drug prices on more than 200 drugs in the United States. Nearly all of the price increases will be below 10%, with about half in the range of 4 to 6%. With soaring prescription drug prices a central issue in the presidential election, the move promises to bring the issue front and center to the American public.
2) The year’s first five days of stock markets is often an indicator of how the market will go for the year. On the first trading day of 2020, stocks jumped up, and if the next four secession are also upwards, stock traders anticipate another good year for the markets. Last year, 2019, started out the same way, rebounding from the worst December since the Great Depression.
3) OPEC’s output drop last month as several Persian Gulf producers stepped up their implementation of cutbacks. The reduced oil production is aimed at balancing global oil markets by reducing a new surplus forming. Cutbacks started in 2019, will continue in 2020 with more and deeper cuts expected for this year. Next meeting of the oil alliance is early March.
4) Stock market closings for – 2 JAN 20:
Dow 28,868.80 up 330.36 Nasdaq 9,092.19 up 119.59 S&P 500 3,257.85 up 27.07
1) The newly released November jobs report is the best in ten months and blows away expectations as striking GM workers returned to work. The good news confirms the economy remains on a moderate expansion path despite a prolonged manufacturing slump. Even better news is the unemployment rate has falling back to 3.5% damping fears of an up coming recession.
2) The oil cartel OPEC+ (plus) will adjust its output target and redistribute production cuts between its members. Saudi Arabia pressured the decision since they have long carried an outsized share of the burden. The cartel, which pumps more than half the world’s oil, agreed to reduce its output by 500,000 barrels a day. Saudi Arabia is the world’s largest oil exporter and the de facto leader of OPEC.
3) Amazon Business, one unit of the giant Amazon, operating in the business-to-business marketplace, serving a variety of customers from large companies to hospitals, to schools and colleges. Growing faster than their consumer retailing segment, analyst say Amazon Business could be a $31 billion dollar business in four years. Started in 2015, it had over a billion dollars of sales in its first year.
4) Stock market closings for – 6 DEC 19:
Dow 28,015.06 up 337.27 Nasdaq 8,656.53 up 85.83 S&P 500 3,145.91 up 28.48
The Big Ep. #10
is huggeeeeeeeeeeeeee (*Prez Donald Trump voice here*). We had the
pleasure interviewing a youtube sensation & internet presenter, who
brings all the relevant show biz and internet news to your tube (Youtube
that is ;).
had the pleasure of interviewing Youtube’s very own Nique at Nite
(Nique Laclaire). Nique has been making waves on youtube and on the
internet, her youtube page @NiqueatNite
has accumulated over 170k (170,000) followers. Nightly, Nique presents
show biz, entertainment news and gossip (with a few drama stories here
and there), but her content has been well received by the public and her
Nique interviewed with us and brought insight about
the Youtube game (hussle & bussle)and her attributes on being
successful on Youtube. She explained the Do’s & Don’t on what to do
& not to do on Youtube, and the policies that Youtube/Google keep
1) Boeing says significant additional regulatory requirements may cause additional delays in returning Boeing’s 737 MAX to commercial service and in turn may cause the company to cut or even halt production. Boeing does not expect 737 MAX order cancellations to have an impact on revenues or earnings citing the size of 737 backorder.
2) Saudi Arabia has just completed the biggest initial public offering in history, which raised $25.6 billion dollars from sales of shares in its giant state owned oil monopoly. Three billion shares were sold at $8.53 a share. Aramco is valued at roughly $1.7 trillion dollars, making it the most valuable publicly traded company in the world. Saudi Arabia plans to wean their economy off an oil only base.
3) The Dollar General retailer chain is opening almost twenty stores a week, while thousands of other retail stores are expected to close this next year. So far, the retailer has opened 925 stores this year, with 1,000 opened by the end of 2020. Presently, they have 16,000 retail outlets, and estimate that three quarters of the U.S. residents live within five miles of a Dollar General store. Revenues continue to increase with sales rising 8.9% to nearly $7 billion dollars over the last three months compared to the same period last year.
4) Stock market closings for – 5 DEC 19:
Dow 27,677.79 up 28.01 Nasdaq 8,570.70 up 4.03 S&P 500 3,117.43 up 4.67